|Name in Japanese||ナフェ|
|Appears in||Black★Rock Shooter THE GAME|
|Voice Actor (Japanese)||Asami Shimoda|
|Affiliation/s||The Seven Apostles|
XNFE (ナフェ Nafe) is one of The Seven Apostles, a group who leads the attack against the human race in Black★Rock Shooter THE GAME. She is ranked fifth.
XNFE is a girl with short pale pink hair and eyes. She wears a blouse with a large collar and has it mostly open, revealing a pair of black-and-pink striped straps which cover her breasts. She also wears a very short skirt and two pink-and-black striped belts crossed together. XNFE also wears a pair of high heeled shoes with crossed straps.
She wears a large headpiece covering much of her head, and on that headpiece are two metallic accessories shaped like bunny ears.
XNFE's arms are two unusual metallic contraptions which have three-pronged claws on each end.
Black★Rock Shooter first encounters XNFE in Moscow.
In Moscow as XNFE observes, one of her flying droids kills Rothcol by laser blast and later CKRY and SSZU in much the same way. B★RS is also caught in the blast but survives, though injured.
Later, in the Alien Mothership, she is seen apologizing to WRS through a screen when she is attacked by an enraged B★RS. Though she enlists the help of several of her flying droids they are quickly destroyed. When B★RS charges for the final strike, XNFE becomes very afraid and is only saved by B★RS halting her sword inches from XNFE's head in an act of mercy.
XNFE's personality does not seem to have changed very much from the game. She is still childlike and even spoiled, and doesn't seem to understand mercy. It is later revealed that she resents WRS on a personal level; she, SZZU and CKRY were plotting to revolt against her, and it is revealed that XNFE was the one who ordered the two to kill MZMA.
When XNFE was first recruted for the Apostles, WRS found her homeless and sitting in a garbage dump, covered by a threadbare blanket and humming to herself insanely. XNFE, in truth, has issues with loneliness; she used the garbage around her to create the rabbit drones she's commonly seen with (she later addresses them as the "Chibi"), and when she introduces them to WRS, she calls them her "friends". WRS was impressed with her skill, and takes advantage of XNFE's loneliness by saying that if she went together with her to a "new world", she'd be able to make lots of friends.
- Unlike in the game, XNFE does not entirely despise Stella. During their fight, Stella deals a fatal blow to XNFE's chest, but does not finish the job and allows XNFE to recover; when the Chibi go out of control, she saves Stella by attacking them before they could reach her. Stella asks XNFE to go with them, but XNFE refuses on the grounds that if the Chibi manage to leave the room they're in, it'll all be over for Stella and Nana's quest, and thus she must stay behind and sacrifice herself. Before Stella and Nana leave, she speaks to Stella, saying, "Stella... if, some day, we happen to meet again in another life... when that time comes... let's be friends..."
- XNFE seems almost childlike though it is unknown how old she is.
- Similar to Dead Master, XNFE is accompanied by flying robots that bare the same type of rabbit-like ears which assist her.
- XNFE exhibits many moe traits such as a protruding fang (as seen in the game OP)
- XNFE hums a tune which appears as a song in the game OST as 'Kawaii' in English, this song is appart of 'SING Love' WRS's song also in the soundtrack.
- XNFE's in-game model makes her skirt more like a pair of shorts. It is clearly seen that she wears pink underwear.
- Although seen shooting laser beams using her robotic arms (as seen in a mini game in the Game Official site), she doesn't use her arms for long range attacks. Also, she's seen tackling BRS using her arms.
- In one event in Puchitto Rock Shooter, XNFE appears as a cameo boss and defeating her can score the player her costume (however, one part at a time).
- XNFE's design is slightly similar to Strength, mostly because of her robotic arms.
|MEFE • MZMA • XNFE • SZZU • CKRY • LLWO • SAHA|